Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have just came to Vietnam to visit my beloved Mark Fossie. We have been in love with each other since the 6th grade. We're going live in a nice little gingerbread housewith nice little duckies.I knew then that we were bound to get married. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. I love it here. The children that run away freely. I like the difference between the village life and the life that I live back home in Cleveland. I don't really know what to expect when I first arrive. Are there going to be bombs everywhere? How is Mark going to treat me? Well...whatever haappens I plan to spend all of my time with him. Every waking moment. I want to breathe the air he breathes, smell the air he smells, and fight the battles he fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment